Years of Experience
Fazal International Pvt. Ltd
In the current era of the business environment, only those organizations can stand as a leader in front of the pace of economic development activities which is backed with the spirit of knowledge and skill. This in turn, is the optimal use of appropriate human resources for today’s organization, All Skills International Human Resource Pvt. Ltd., as a bridge to connect the desired human skills for the organizations like yours Our aim is directed by the value-driven culture of our organization that adds unique value in our every service because we don’t do different things, however, we do things differently.
Message From CEO
We take pleasure in introducing ourselves as an emerging and trustworthy Manpower licensed by the Labor MinistryGovernment of Nepal. We have a proven record of extensive experience in meeting the Manpower requirements of the Middle East of Malaysia. We are always ready to meet the needs of various job trades in the fields like Security, Sales and Marketing, and Semi-Skilled and Unskilled hardworking workers.
WHY FAZAL INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD
- We always have our existing clients staying loyal to us and furthermore, they are making recommendations that inspire us to add newer clients to our portfolio.
- Fazal International always works in symbiosis with the Government of Nepal’s existing labour laws and with the demand we have been entrusted with.
- Fazal International is a trusted name in the industry.
- Employment opportunities that can be generated through Fazal International are always safe and of the highest quality.
The Pre-Approval from the Department of Foreign Employment is received once the above-listed 5 POA documents are acquired.
The advertisement will be placed in National Daily Newspaper as per the requirement of the company.
PRE-SCREENING OF CANDIDATES
All the candidates are pre-screened by the recruitment agencies, prior to the final interview by the Company and only those shortlisted in the Pre-Screening will make it to the final interview.
- Nepalese workers are eminent for their hard work, loyalty, high sense of responsibility and discipline.
- Nepalese workers are calm and extremely loyal to their employers and they are devoted to their duties only.
- Nepalese workers have experience working in extreme climatic conditions.
- Nepalese workers are comparatively more cost-effective and their hiring cost is nominal in comparison to other labour-exporting countries.
- Nepalese workers can easily adjust to foreign cultures and work environments.