Why Nepalese Worker?
- Nepalese workers are eminent for their hard work, loyalty, high sense of responsibility and discipline.
- Nepalese workers are calm and extremely loyal to their employers and they are devoted to their duties only.
- Nepalese workers have experience in working in the extreme climatic conditions.
- Nepalese workers are comparatively more cost effective and their hiring cost is nominal in comparison to other labor exporting countries.
- Nepalese workers can easily adjust to foreign culture and work environment.
- They have sound temperament and can cope up with the demands and pressure of their work.
- Many Nepalese workers possess diverse skills and are easily trainable.
- Procedures and formalities for recruiting Nepalese workers for overseas employment are simple and easy.
- Nepal is situated very close to the labor importing countries and have air link with almost all the major cities of the world.